[support] Is this achievable using drupal alone?

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Sat Mar 15 22:40:42 UTC 2008

Sander,

Thanks. I have a couple of questions relating to your idea:

1. would your solution allow for each city's InfoBox as shown in my page
mockup image? How would this info be entered? As this info would be unique
to each city, I thought the only way of doing it would be to have the city
page itself as a content type (or "group", which is a content type anyway, I
suppose) and use CCK fields to get that info into each city's page. How
would Views allow me to do it?

2. How would I have a tight policy of tags across the different content
types to ensure all dallas content did indeed end up in the right View?
Would I have to set up a "Location" vocabulary (with 100,000 potential
terms??) and not allow free tagging or multiple tagging. I'm just trying to
get my head around a few of the more mundane queries running through my
head.

Finally, would you not suggest doing this via OG as I mentioned in an
earlier mail?

Neil