[support] Is this achievable using drupal alone?

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Sun Mar 16 08:24:48 UTC 2008

I just wanted to say, I hadn't ignored your response Michael - just that
it's one level above my current understanding of Drupal, so it was my
intention to look through your original post again in the next day or so and
possibly set up an example few pages to see it in operation.

Just to clarify, the first thing I'd have to do is set up a "City Name"
vocabulary and tag a few nodes (video, image, blog entry) with "Dallas" and
then begin to set up the views as you explained?

Neil