[support] Anyone getting a lot of spam recently?

Skip Taylor avskip at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 05:26:46 UTC 2008

I've had a lot of content spammers registering with Yahoo email accounts for
the last 2 weeks or so.

No email as I'm careful to keep that off the site and feedback is only for
registered users.

Good luck!

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 7:23 PM, crocodyl at corpwatch.org <
crocodyl at corpwatch.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been getting an unusually large volume of backscatter spam on the
> email address that I use for my Drupal website, and I am trying to
> narrow down what the cause might be.  I disabled the sitewide contact
> form and the invite module, and it seems to have died down, but it could
> just be a coincidence because it didn't stop right away after these
> things were disabled.  Anyone else getting hit hard the past week?

You never know when a moment
and a few sincere words can have
an impact on a life. -- Zig Ziglar
--