[support] Permitting access to node teasers but denying access to full nodes

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Wed Mar 19 17:38:38 UTC 2008

Tim, this is just off the top of my head, and is in reference to Drupal 5.
As with most things in Drupal, there are probably 8 ways to do this.

Check out: http://drupal.org/project/cck_field_perms

The problem there is that the teaser in Drupal is not a cck generated field
ad that module only controls cck generated fields. It's not difficult to
ditch using the native Drupal body/teaser fields and create cck replacements
for them. But it also means your implementation of this is no 15 minute job.
I also don't know how much legacy data you have.

There might be a simpler solution that I'm not thinking of.

Shai