[support] configure the number of blog posts

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Mar 21 15:29:32 UTC 2008

The number length of trimmed posts is site wide and found by visiting
Administer Post settings (under Content Management header). You cannot
change this per content type.

Whether the blog appears on the front page is found in the Administer
Content-types page (Under Content Management).

What you can do is download the views module and make a custom teaser
view.  This would let you control the maximum number of posts
independently for that view which would filter only on that content
type. That's done in administer views. IT may be that you have views
installed already, I can't tell from this post.

Dave