[support] multiple issues after downgrading...to export/migrate manualy?

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Fri Mar 21 14:31:15 UTC 2008

I'd definitely upgrade the current 5.x site to 5.7, and make sure all
contrib modules were upgraded to the best stable 5.x compatible
versions. I'd also check to make sure that no dependencies changed
within the 5.x branches -- for example, some versions of pathauto now
require the token module.

Then, once everything is at the latest/greatest 5.x, I'd make sure that
all the contrib modules you need for 6.x have been ported.

Then, go to core contrib 6.0, and then core 6.1.

Cheers,

Bill

--
Bill Fitzgerald