[support] Create a streaming and a photogallery in my website

Sauro Cesaretti me at saurocesaretti.com
Mon Mar 24 17:03:34 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm here again with another question.
I need to create an audio streaming in my drupal site.
In particular, I need that the users can listen the files included in a
content but they can't download it.
Could you suggest some ways to do that pls?
Can I use mp3 files format or do you suggest something else?
Is it better real audio format to do tHAT?
At the edn, I'd like to ask you some advices to create a photogallery.
I know that there is a module to do that but I don't know where to start.

Thanks in advance for all your advices
regards, Sauro