[support] Create a streaming and a photogallery in my website

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Mon Mar 24 17:36:26 UTC 2008

Sauro Cesaretti / 08.3.24 / 1:03 PM wrote:

>I'm here again with another question.
>I need to create an audio streaming in my drupal site.
>In particular, I need that the users can listen the files included in a
>content but they can't download it.
>Could you suggest some ways to do that pls?
>Can I use mp3 files format or do you suggest something else?
>Is it better real audio format to do tHAT?
>At the edn, I'd like to ask you some advices to create a photogallery.
>I know that there is a module to do that but I don't know where to start.

If you mean something like this:
<http://www.anonemusic.com/audioClips>
I use Flash audio player, not Drupal module.  The source files are MP3,
but they won't be easily reachable from the public.  There are many free
Flash MP3 players on the net.  I forgot where I got mine, tho.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>