[support] Create a streaming and a photogallery in my website

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Mon Mar 24 19:27:54 UTC 2008

Shai Gluskin / 08.3.24 / 3:20 PM wrote:

>I believe the audio module <http://drupal.org/project/audio> allows you to
>upload an mp3 and then configure it to play via an included flash player and
>not allow downloads.

I installed it at first, but then it was too much PHP work required to
customize the page, and I am still not comfortable with playing with PHP
so I ditched it.  It also had a huge security hole if I remember correctly.

P.S. The PHP codes in the Drupal Dev book is a bit too much for me to
digest.  Is there any better place I can start who really don't have
much spare time in hand?

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>