[support] Upgrade How-To

Tom Holmes Jr. tom at tomholmes.net
Tue Mar 25 18:59:38 UTC 2008

I have one Drupal site hosted at SiteGround.org.   I only have 1 node
posted and I have done very little with this site so far.
When I ran their Fantastico create script, it installed Drupal 5.1.
I'm not quite ready to go to Drupal 6 yet since not all the modules I
want to use have been re-written yet.
So, I want to update from Drupal 5.1 to 5.7 and I know that might
involved some database changes.

So, how do I update?  I am sure there is a Wiki, or instructions on how
to do this.
If you can just point me in the right direction, I will attempt an
update on my own.
But ... is there anything I should watch out for?

Thanks!
                            Tom