[support] CCK Problem with Option Widget

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Fri Mar 28 11:50:51 UTC 2008

Hi all, I have a problem with CCK (1.6-1) on my new Drupal installation
(5.7).

I can create a Text Single sign on/off field (checkbox or radio button),
but with some errors:

1) The label is not associated to the field. See the two image attached.

2) When I check the field, my check is not stored in the DB so when I
re-edit the node I see that the field is not checked.

Any help ?

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ajaxblog.it        			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at gmail.com