[support] Getting rid of ".html" suffix in URL?

Tony Yarusso tonyyarusso at gmail.com
Thu May 1 16:08:37 UTC 2008

I would second using an apache rewrite rule so it's more generalized, and
not cluttering up your database and aliases list.  I'm no expert on the
syntax of these either though, although the one proposed seems reasonable at
first glance at least - would have to check through documentation to be
sure.  Meanwhile, I'd also be having some "less than pleased" conversations
with the incompetent person at the publisher...

--
Tony Yarusso
http://tonyyarusso.com/