[support] first site creation

Brian Wolf brw314 at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 19:17:58 UTC 2008

hi,

i am setting up a job website, wherein we  We want to post a list of frequently updated new job titles on a page and people should be able to select a job title and go to a link of the description, skills required, etc. I have created a "job description" content-type, which has these fields, for example: field_description, field_location, field_skills.

I also want to create an entry form, so that our staff can enter available jobs into the system.

I am not sure how to proceed.  (i also noticed that when I view a test job description, at the bottom is "add new comment" link, which Idont want there, which brings up another question, which is drupal primarily for social networking?)

Thanks
brian