[support] Updating Modules [WAS: Removing Modules]

Franz Iberl f.iberl at amazonas-box.de
Sat May 3 14:18:18 UTC 2008

Earnie Boyd schrieb:
> Quoting Brian Choc <bchoc at t4tcolorado.org>:
>
>> I am happy to return this value.  That query returns scheme_version of 6.
>>
>> That said, Pathauto was meant only, really, as an example; apologies if
>> I did not make that clear enough.  For another, I just this morning
>> updated the Token module to 1.11, and Status Update still reports it as
>> 1.10.

I do have the same problem.

I use a multisite installation Drupal 5.7 on a webhoster server.
The modules are in ..example.com/sites/all/modules/

After uploading and (well, mostly redundant) update.php for several but not all modules the update is not recognized, on three sites.
Among the failing modules:
Printer Friendly Pages
Image Assist
Weather

Last modules *succesfully* recognized (as reference example):
i18n
Comment RSS

The problem lasts for several weeks already, this is the first time I do really look after it.
Yes, I cleared the cache tables twice.

I have no idea what goes wrong.

Servus
  Franz