[support] Multiple question voting

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon May 5 05:35:30 UTC 2008

Hi all.  I have a rather specific set of requirements for a voting booth I
need to assemble.  Limited to a specific subset of authenticated users that
can be fine-tuned, automatic opening/closing of voting at precise times,
results private until the election is over, etc.  Pretty much everything that
advpoll does.  It's almost perfect for what I need with one glaring
exception.

I need to allow users to vote on multiple questions at once.  In that respect
it's more survey-like (pick the best Foo; pick the best Bar; etc.), but
webform is too, well, survey-ish for what I need. :-)  It lacks the
very-fine-grained permission control and timeframe control of advpoll, which
I do need.

Does anyone know of a way to make multiple advpoll questions appear together
on the same form?  Alternatively, is there some other module that would offer
the best of both worlds?

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012