[support] Reduce Image Size before Saving

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon May 5 17:10:24 UTC 2008

Fred.

I'm pretty sure you are missing a setting in imagecache (or is it
imagefield).

I know that you can control the size of the "original" that gets stored. I
don't have time to navigate to those screens right now, but do know that it
is possible using only imagefield and imagecache, maybe even imagecache
alone.

Shai