[support] events module date : 1970

VJ vijaiprao at gmail.com
Mon May 5 23:36:13 UTC 2008

I see the issue with bluemarine too.

When I edit a node, I clearly see the start date as 1970-01-01 00:00. It
remains the same when I change and edit.

the start_date and end_date are indeed 0 for the node I was looking at.
However, there are some where the event start date is right in the database
but they show as 1970 when I view or edit the node

-v

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 7:18 PM, Gerhard Killesreiter <