[support] Panels/Views Promote to Front Page Problem

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Tue May 6 15:15:17 UTC 2008

One option would be to create a separate CCK field in your content type
(radio button, check box, select list, whatever) that your panels can
use for filtering what should be displayed on the front page, and then
that field will be ignored when the view is used by itself.  That will
allow you to still use one view in multiple places.

Steve