[support] Panels/Views Promote to Front Page Problem

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Tue May 6 18:54:05 UTC 2008

Well, if you have to use arguments, you could add some code to the
Argument Handling Code field and fill the args array that way (I did the
same thing recently, and it works well).  You could add the view URL (or
whatever else you need) as an argument, and would be good to go.  The
only thing is, you still need some field set up as an argument that you
can pass the argument to.  What you could do is add the CCK field I
suggested, add it as an argument, and then pass the value to the args
array in the argument handling code for the view.  I'd be happy to give
you a hand with the code if you need it.

Steve