[support] Last updated

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Tue May 6 19:11:58 UTC 2008

Off the top of my head, I would say that you could put a
_phptemplate_variables() function in template.php that gets the last
updated date from the database, puts that date into a variable (adds it
to the $vars array as $vars['last_updated']), which makes it available
in page.tpl.php.  Then, in your template file, you could add that
variable with some text wherever you want it to show on the page,
something like

Steve