[support] Collect nodes, by username

Keyz forums at absolutecross.com
Wed May 7 22:38:26 UTC 2008

Hello -

This post should help you: http://drupal.org/node/174281 (the key is the
special "argument code" that is provided for you to paste in).
Some concepts from this page may also help with understanding Views
arguments: http://www.lullabot.com/articles/how_to_build_flickr_in_drupal

You will need the Views module of course, then create a new Block view. Add
the "Node: Published" and the "Node: Type" filters (set the type to the
content types you want included). Add the "User: UID is Author" argument and
paste in the code provided on the above-mentioned guide. To show just the
titles of the content as links, use List View, and under the Fields group,
add "Node: Title". You can enter something like this in the Block title area
to show a title on the block with the user's name included in it: More
content by %1

Then go to your Blocks administration page and add the new block into the
region you prefer (e.g. the side bar). If you prefer to have your block
embedded within the content itself instead of the sidebar or other region,
here is info on how to do it: http://drupal.org/node/208869

Good luck!

- David