[support] a question about poll

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Tue May 13 09:54:47 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm not sure how to implement this feature:
I'd like to create a questionaire.
For example, a form of series of 7 8 questions, where users can answer checking radio button, and the last field is a simple text edit where an user can give his opinion about the site.
Now, I can  easily make a form with cck, so I obtain the form in 5 minutes, but, how Can I display all the results?
I'd like to obtain a thing as:
50 users has compiled the questionaire.
field 1, site-navigation: 15 users say good, 23 say bad, etc.

This is only for me, not for users, so results can be displayed in any manner, no problem for layout.

Alternatively, are there any voting modules that can do this?
Thanks in advance.

--
Simone Dal Maso.
Tutti i miei progetti: