[support] Question about headings and links

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Tue May 13 19:16:11 UTC 2008

Hello Stuart!

If you are using a theme that uses the PHPTemplate engine find the file:
node.tpl.php and copy it.
(If you are using a theme that comes with the standard Drupal install such
as Garland/Minelli, Pushbutton or Bluemarine --but NOT Chamelion or Marvin--
then you can override the theming for an individual node fairly easily.

Find the node.tpl.php file inside the theme folder (themes/themename for a
core theme or sites/all/themes/themename for a contributed theme).

Copy the node.tpl.php file and rename it: node-1.tpl.php where "1" = the
node id. (so if your welcome node as at example.com/node/4 you would rename
the node.tpl.php file: node-4.tpl.php.

Remove the link from the code now in your new node.tpl file.

In addition. You also need to add a function to your template.php file for
the same theme. Copy and paste that function from here:
http://drupal.org/node/136647

Another totally differernt approach would be to put that welcome in a block,
as long your theme had a region that you think the welcome would look good
in.

Good luck,

Shai
content2zero <http://content2zero.com>