[support] Footnotes & Citations?

John Fletcher net at twoedged.org
Wed May 14 23:39:31 UTC 2008

Sure, have a look at http://dev1.cai.org/node/140.  So far I'm still in development but I guess you get the idea.  Hover your mouse over the words JAMES 5:16 and the text will pop up courtesy Glossary & jtooltips module (it's hard to read right now but a couple of changes to the CSS easily fixes that).  If you tick the right box it also becomes a link to a page which lists all your sources in alphabetical lists.  The definition (text) is maintained in the taxonomy.

I think this is a good solution if you are quoting exactly the same sources on different pages, and if you like the pop-up effect.

However, you might altervatively like to use one of these modules instead:
http://drupal.org/project/footnotes
http://drupal.org/project/citation_filter

What functionality do you require that they don't provide?

Regards,
John.