[support] Re(2): extra period in Account details admin mail

Paul Collett pcollett at gmail.com
Fri May 16 11:32:14 UTC 2008

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I checked there and it's not listed.

I have the following I can edit:

Two welcome messages:
- Account details for !username at !site
- An administrator created an account for you at !site

Welcome e-mail (awaiting admin approval):
- Account details for !username at !site (pending admin approval)

and password recovery e-mail:
- Replacement login information for !username at !site

But no option to edit the email sent to the site admin to notify of a
new member awaiting approval. Am I missing something?

Paul C