[support] Mail to forum?

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Mon May 19 03:55:29 UTC 2008

Mailhandler may meet all of your needs. In fact I strongly suspect
that it will.

http://drupal.org/project/mailhandler

If that doesn't do all that you wish, check out Notifications/
Messaging and the Mail to Web module:

http://www.developmentseed.org/blog/2008/apr/30/reply-above-line-post-comment-to-a-drupal-site
http://drupal.org/project/notifications
http://drupal.org/project/messaging

-Mike

On May 18, 2008, at 8:21 PM, Bob Morse wrote:

> I am trying replicate the functionality of yahoo or google groups.
> That
> is, the ability to allow people to have discussions via email that are
> also stored on the web as threaded discussions and are searchable.
> I've
> tried some combinations of modules but haven't come up with anything
> that does quite what I want.
>
> I'd like this to work withing Organic Groups. I did activate Forum,
> and
> installs OG Forum and Subscription and Subscription OG so that group
> members should be able to receive email notice of posts to the Group's
> forum, but to reply they will have to return to the site.
>
> I'm running 5.7 on this site.
>
> Thanks for any help offered.

Michael Prasuhn
mike at mikeyp.net