[support] using 2 hosting to run a module? crazy message

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Wed May 21 05:45:50 UTC 2008

Ok, I'm not crazy.
Simply, I should change hosting but I'd like to wait the end of the year.
I have 2 website, one using drupal and a hosting with linux, and another that instead is hosted under windows.
The fact is that the mailhandler module runs only under windows's hosting, because my provider don't want to install some php libraries under linux.
It's absurde but things are true.
The question is:
Since I can use the same sql database, can I run the mailhandler module under windows hosting, and see the content published by users on the other website?