[support] support for 5.7

Gabe Ormsby gabeo at bitstream.net
Sun May 25 19:12:00 UTC 2008

Gezim,

The supported version release numbers refer to the major releases, which
is the first number in the version number. So 6.x and 5.x are supported,
but 4.x versions are not. After the next major release (Drupal 7), the
supported versions will be any 6.x version and any 7.x version.

-Gabe

--
Gabe Ormsby

home 612/872-7283