[support] Building a 5.7 site for Jazz Club

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Tue May 27 18:30:29 UTC 2008

Brett Evanson / 08.5.27 / 2:25 PM wrote:

>the default calendar is a view, so you can probably change the title
>by going to /admin/build/views and editing the view through there. at
>least the title.

Thank for your quick response.  Yes, I thought it were a View, but there
is no entry for this page in Views.  Very puzzling!

>(although i like fckeditor better).

Oh, I have to check it out!

>the emails sounds like a newsletter.

Ah, I even couldn't come up with this word when I was searching for
modules.  I will start with this.  Thank you so much.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>