[support] Seeking Advice on Integrating drupal

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Thu May 29 13:17:42 UTC 2008

I appreciate everyone's advice. You've been very helpful. I suspect that
our spec probably is less rigid than what I made out. We'll know more as
we find out more about what this client actually wants. Either way, I
think we're still pushing for Drupal.

There's just one last thing: what are we going to face as we look at
implementing a sell cart? That is, in addition to the traditional buy
cart, where customers save items they want to purchase from the company,
we need a sell cart where customers place items they want to sell to the
company for a set price. Is this going to be a quick hack, or not?