[support] how to add an edit field into a node?

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Fri Nov 7 09:16:35 UTC 2008

Hi,
do you know how to add a simple edit field into a node?
CCk is great, but it works for "type of content".
Now, I explain better:
I have a simple page that is a presentation of my mailing list, and in this page I copied the html code for enabling subscribing/unsubscribing procedure. The mailing list is provided by dadamail, not drupal.

It works well, but there is not antispam control, because the captcha module doesn't see any form inside the page, and, from the captcha perspective, it's true, since the html code is a block provided by dadamail, not a form of drupal.
So, I'd like to add a single edit field, where the user put his name, captcha sees a sort of form and start working properly.
Well, the editfield is simply unuseful, but I need it for enabling captcha.
Thanks for your help.

--
Simone Dal Maso.
Tutti i miei progetti: