[support] User approval emails - to many admins

Clarke Robin Robin.Clarke at networkrail.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 09:57:49 UTC 2008

I do the same thing as Steve. I have setup support at example.com to forward on to all four of the admits of the site. If an admin approves a user, they can email support at example.com so that the other admits know not to worry about it.

If I ever start using the Contact module I would also send the message to support at example.com <mailto:support at example.com> . If one of the admits then replies to the Contact message they CC support at example.com <mailto:support at example.com>  so that the other admits know that they do not have to worry about it.

robin