[support] logging using lynx browser

Luke drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Thu Nov 13 07:34:56 UTC 2008

I know many people who use lynx routinely (myself included).  Blind people
in text environments, and as stated, people who do a lot of server console
work, often have reason to use it, as well as other such text browsers.

There is another theory to consider: if D6 is accessible with lynx, then
it is accessible with anything, and people with disabilities will not have
problems using it in any environment.  Yeah, dreams dreams dreams.

Luke