[support] logging using lynx browser

Neil Coghlan neil at esl-lounge.com
Fri Nov 14 13:46:32 UTC 2008

If d.o is indeed using D5, I would think "ability to work with Lynx" is
about reason number 745 why that would be so. And I would think "D6 is a
bug-ridden nightmare that the drupal politburo will erase from the history
books in about 2010" is a far more likely reason.

;-)

(please take this comment with a pinch of salt fellow drupalers...but only a
tiny one)