[support] logging using lynx browser

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 15:16:46 UTC 2008

It has already been pointed out many times in this discussion why there are
valid reasons to use lynx or other text based browsers, and the admonishment
to "use a real browser" is not a solution to any of the problems outlined.

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Joseph Brinkley <brinkley.joseph at gmail.com