[support] Wiki?

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Thu Nov 20 22:59:15 UTC 2008

Greg Holsclaw wrote:
> There are numerous user permissions per content type:
>
> create page content
> edit own page content
> edit page content
>
> The downside is that the delete function will be available to anyone you
> give the 'edit page content' permission to. So be aware.

Certainly, that's why I want to separate them. I want "public" pages
that anyone can edit (and hence, delete) and owner-only pages that only
the owner and a small group of trusted individuals can edit (and delete).

Paul's suggestion of making a new content type that is just like "page"
sounds perfect for my situation. I just need to learn how to make a new
content type.

Daniel.