[support] Getting to the Base URL

Derek Gransaull derek at dgtlife.com
Sat Nov 22 01:01:59 UTC 2008

Tim:

Could you try a couple of things:

1. Copy the generic apache2 index.html (or whichever test html page you
say you were able to access) file into the drupal directory. Make sure
you chown it to apache:apache and then see if you can browse to it with
the explicit URL ".../drupal/index.html".

2. Did you create an apache2 virtual host for your drupal site? Could
you post the relevant config snippet you're using for that?

Regards,

Derek