[support] theme more link in view panel

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Mon Nov 24 14:38:07 UTC 2008

I've got a panel node displaying a view. In the panel content
configuration I set the option to display a "more" link to the view. I
need to theme this link so that I says something other than "more", but
I'm not sure which theme override function, if any, I should use. Is
this link generated by views? So I should be able to theme the views
"more" link? Or is it generated by panels, and I should looking for a
panels theme override?

This is somewhat urgent, so all help is appreciated.