[support] Newbie: Creating & managing lists

David Sharpe das74 at wbic.cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 25 14:01:57 UTC 2008

Thanks for the advice,

Views & CCK installed - seems to do all I need and more.

Shai Gluskin wrote:
> David,
>
> After you get settled with the basics of Views and CCK, it's possible
> you'll also need the Views Bulk Operations module, which adds huge
> functionality for operating on multiple records at the same time.
>
> http://drupal.org/project/views_bulk_operations
>
> But if you are new to all this, definitely get settled with Views and
> CCK before adding Views Bulk Operations.
>
> best,
>
> Shai
>
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Simone Dal Maso
> <simone.dalmaso at juvox.it> wrote:
>
>> I think you must install 2 modules:
>> cck.
>> views.
>> With cck you can create and arrange your data, with views you can filter and show them whatever you want.
>> Bye.

David Sharpe
Assistant Network Manager
Acting Telephone Liaison Officer
Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre

Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre    | Tel: (direct)     01223 762128
University of Cambridge         | Tel: (reception)  01223 331823
Box 65, Addenbrooke's Hospital  | Fax:              01223 331826
Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 0QQ  | Email:david.sharpe at wbic.cam.ac.uk
http://www.wbic.cam.ac.uk       |