[support] College Website Migrating to Drupal

Jai mail at jaipandya.com
Tue Nov 25 22:52:41 UTC 2008

Bill,
Thanks for the link to drupal-education group. Now, I am also a member of
it. I found it very informative and some of the group posts instantly solved
my confusions. Also, here I am more concerned about a public facing website
using drupal with the facilities I listed in my first mail. For the
collaborative/learning environment I find moodle to be a good out-of-the-box
solution. I was searching for the ways so that moodle and drupal could be
integrated in some way.

Shyamala,

I visited your blog page, a very useful post over there. Well, I am not from
Chennai, but still keeping in touch with local drupal communities could be a
great idea. Just to mention on the theming part, I am thinking about keeping
Zen or something else as my base theme or modifying it according to my
needs. I just gone through the theming guide for drupal 6 (though I got
confused at some points, but still it gave me an initial pace to build up a
theme! What else did I want... :) )

-Jai