[support] Newbie: The case of the vanishing menu

David Sharpe das74 at wbic.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 15:03:33 UTC 2008

Ok its not a page, I lied.  Its a content-type I created.  But I can't
see any setting in the properties of the content-type that would manage
its display or non-display of the primary menu?

Thanks,
Dave

Victor Kane wrote:
> Since all pages have the primary menu appear by default, and no page
> is on the primary menu unless you put it there, it is hard to
> understand your situation, perhaps clarify?
>
> Victor Kane
> http://awebfactory.com.ar
>
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 9:18 AM, David Sharpe <das74 at wbic.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>> I have a page which does not, and which I don't want to appear on the
>> primary menu.  I link to this page through an embedded view.
>> BUT this page does not show the menu either (I can see why this is the
>> correct behaviour, as it has no relationship to any other page as far as
>> it knows) - and I want it to show the menu on all pages.
>>
>> So how do I make the primary menu show on this page, without making the
>> page show on the primary menu :-)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Dave
>> --

David Sharpe
Assistant Network Manager
Acting Telephone Liaison Officer
Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre

Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre    | Tel: (direct)     01223 762128
University of Cambridge         | Tel: (reception)  01223 331823
Box 65, Addenbrooke's Hospital  | Fax:              01223 331826
Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 0QQ  | Email:david.sharpe at wbic.cam.ac.uk
http://www.wbic.cam.ac.uk       |