[support] Privatemsg Access Denied Error

Brett Evanson brettev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 21:54:29 UTC 2008

I posted this on the privatemsg issue list, but I thought I might get
a bite off the support list, too. I get an Access Denied message when
I go to /privatemsg However, when I go to /privatemsg/msgto it works.
I have the "Access Private Messages" Permission set for authenticated
users. I'm logged in. Are there any known modules this doesn't play
well with? Stuff like OG?

When I log in as admin, it works fine. It definitely seems like
something screwy with permissions.

I have cleared cache tables and my browser cache multiple times. Please help!

--
Brett Evanson