[support] Upgrade from 4.7.2 to 5.10

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Fri Oct 17 19:07:43 UTC 2008

Ben,

Adding to what Victor wrote... the complexity really depends on how complex
the site is. It isn't necessarily so difficult. You need to go to the
project page of each and every contrib module and scour it for info on
upgrade issues.Since D5 is so mature -- there is no shortage of information.
Just invest the time on those project pages and you should be golden.

Shai