[support] Need help on site for classes - student management

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat Oct 18 16:42:25 UTC 2008

Hello, I need to come up with a solution really quick and hoping
someone could help.

Drupal 6.5.  I created a site for my classes I teach.  4 sections, 25
students each.  I want to have each students registered, not for blog
or forum, but for them to see their grade/assignment status for
themselves.  Is this possible?

What I need is that they see their personal page upon login, where I
post their grade on each quiz/assignment, and message from me when
needed.  I have been trying to check OG, which doesn't seems to be the
right module for this, while OG page has been off line since last night.

Any advice would be much appreciated.  I need to get this done this
weekend.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com