[support] Need help on site for classes - student management

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Mon Oct 20 06:14:49 UTC 2008

This Coherent Access module seems to work well for my purpose.  I have
one additional question.  Is there any way to catalog each students by
tagging them?  For example, <year> < class name> and <section name>.
Without some ways to categorize them, I am afraid student management
will be quite chaotic down the road.

I did installed OG to see how it works but I removed it since it seems
to be aimed at different purpose than what I need.  Any advice would
be appreciated.

--- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com