[support] Question on Garland Theme

Bob Smither Smither at C-C-I.com
Tue Oct 21 19:02:48 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am using the Garland theme on Drupal 5.  The theme lets me set several
of the colors, but I can't find a way to change the background color on
the main part of the displayed window.  I assume it is somewhere
in /themes/garland/style.css but not being anywhere near a CSS expert it
is escaping me.

Can anyone tell me how to set the background color in this theme?

Many thanks,

--
Bob Smither, PhD                                   Circuit Concepts, Inc.