[support] Need help on site for classes - student management

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Wed Oct 22 13:38:15 UTC 2008

As soon as I hit [Send], I realized my error.  Core User Profile isn't
listed under User!  Huh.  Also noticed I need to create Page Display
first in order to create the path.  I think I can get this done now.

Thank you so much for your help.

--- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com