[support] FCKeditor doesn't show up

Paul Schewietzek tetsuo2k6 at web.de
Wed Oct 22 14:52:48 UTC 2008

Hi, Drupal newbie here :)

I'm having trouble getting the FCKeditor to work on Drupal 6.5, FCK
version is 2.6.3.

I was able to activate the module and FCKeditor itself, set role
permissions and put the FCK profiles right, following the README that
came with the module. I even activated 'Full HTML'-filter. However, when
I try to create content (just a page, to start out), Drupal only shows
the standart text field. Also, 'edit-pages' is an 'Included' field in
the relevant FCK profile. The global profile 'Excludes' an empty list,
so that shouldn't be the problem I think.

When creating content, there's no showing up of FCKeditor at all... Did
I miss something? Where should I start debugging?

Regards, Paul