[support] Hidden menus showing up for anonymous user

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 15:11:23 UTC 2008

I've created six different views. and specified access in the views
themselves to certain roles.  I'm using menu tabs, putting them in
groups of three.  I've created two menu items pointing to the default
tab, and I've used Menu Per Role to limit access to the menu item.  All
of that works great, except for one thing:  the menu items are available
on the Navigation menu to the anonymous user.  Part of the reason this
is weird is that I didn't put them in the Navigation menu at all, so I'm
not sure why they're showing up there.  Any idea why they are?

Thanks,.

Steve