[support] Drupal on HTTPS

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Wed Oct 22 22:21:57 UTC 2008

Naw we do this (Aside from the obvious performance issues about
decripting data for large numbers of hits).  There's a securepages
module out there to force redirects on certain pages if your interested
in making sur ethat just the login informatioin or user information
happens over https.

http://drupal.org/project/securepages

Dave